Effective managers view products, services and customers as assets. The Marketing Concentration builds your skills in four key areas:
- Customer Management examines cutting edge topics such as one-to-one marketing, data mining, customer profitability, customer acquisition, customer development and customer retention.
- Product Management involves the development of new products and management of existing products, and encompasses both goods and services in traditional markets as well as the technology-intensive.
- Marketing Strategy explores decisions facing managers concerning market selection, entry timing, positioning, targeting, and execution approach in domestic and global markets.
- Market Analysis builds skills in:
- Critically analyzing brand, market and firm level data to guide marketing decisions.
- Familiarizing students with data sources, tools and techniques in common use.
- Building and using marketing models.
Marketing Concentration at a Glance (PDF)