We accept applications on a rolling basis and encourage you to apply early. Benefits of early application include:
- More fellowship funds are available for applicants in the early rounds
- More spaces are available in the early rounds
- You’ll gain access to current student and alumni groups as soon as you are admitted
- Once admitted, you can begin to plan your schedule, and get early access to preparation materials, including MBA Math
Executive MBA Admissions Interview
Upon submission of the application, you may receive an invitation to interview with an Executive MBA Admissions Director. An interview is required to secure admission to the program. Consult this guide to help you prepare for the interview.
We will notify you of your admissions decision by email, usually within 2 weeks of your interview. Upon admission, a $1,500 deposit will hold your place in the class. This deposit will be applied to your first tuition payment.
Standardized Test Score Exemption
Executive MBA applicants must have five or more years of professional full-time work experience at the time of application and are exempt from the GMAT/GRE requirement. If you meet the minimum work experience requirements, you do not need to request a waiver.
We take a holistic approach to evaluating applicants’ ability to succeed in the program and beyond. As such, we find that applicants who are further along in their careers are often already equipped with the professional experience, achievements, and prior academic performance to succeed in quantitative-focused courses.
Here’s what to know in the case that you’d still like to submit a GMAT or GRE score:
- Self-reported scores can be used for preliminary review of your application.
- UNC institution codes: GMAT: D40-HL-07; GRE: 0024.
- There is no minimum test score requirement.
- We will accept scores up to 5 years old.