Your partner and your family will provide you with important support as you pursue your MBA. As such, they’ll become a part of the UNC Kenan-Flagler community as well.
For more than a decade, Kenan Connection has welcomed MBA partners and families to UNC Kenan-Flagler and the Chapel Hill community, providing a supportive network, fellowship, and social opportunities that lead to lifelong friendships.
Club activities and resources include:
- Social events and local-area recommendations throughout Chapel Hill, Durham and Raleigh to support adjustment to a new location and routine.
- Activity teams to match a variety of interests: Social Involvement Team, Craft Team, Community Outreach Team, Book Club, Dinner Team, Families Team, International Team and Networking Team. The International Team focuses on welcoming partners of students from outside the United States adjust to their new community and their new country.
- Diverse events hosted by the social committee as well as individual clubs for networking and socializing.
- Communication about school-sponsored and community events that partners are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Career support resources, including information on the local job market and recruiters, local employers and professional networking opportunities.
Visit the Kenan Connection website to learn more!