A full-time MBA program can present challenges your spouse and family members, too. Kenan Connection, UNC Kenan-Flagler’s model partners association, supports partners and families of MBA students through information, resources and a social network. Our goal is to help partners become a part of the UNC Kenan-Flagler community and enjoy their time in Chapel Hill.
The Leadership Board will work to help you and your family transition to life at UNC. For more than a decade, Kenan Connection has offered spouses and partners a wide variety of programs and resources, including:
- Activity clubs and teams to suit all interests: Social Involvement Team, Craft Team, Community Outreach Team, Book Club, Dinner Team, Families Team, International Team and Networking Team.
- An International Team focused on welcoming partners of students from outside the United States. We know that adjusting to a new community and a new country at the same time is challenging, and the International Team is here to help.
- Frequent and diverse events hosted by the Kenan Connection social committee as well as individual clubs for networking and socializing.
- Consistent communication about the many school-sponsored and community events that partners are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Career support resources, including information on the local job market and recruiters, local employers and professional networking opportunities.
- Resources and recommendations throughout the Triangle area (Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh).
We welcome all UNC Kenan-Flagler partners to join us.