As an active member of The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management, we work to cultivate an atmosphere that is welcoming and supportive, creating a strong and close-knit community.
UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School is a proud member of The Consortium for Graduate Study in Management (CGSM). Consortium members have continuously upheld the organization’s mission and strengthened the culture at UNC Kenan-Flagler by being champions of diversity, inclusion and influential leadership.
The Consortium Community
Throughout your MBA experience, you’ll have the opportunity to build connections inside and outside of the classroom through shared interests and passions. Members of The Consortium at UNC Kenan-Flagler strive to enhance diversity and inclusion in business education and leadership.
As a member, you’ll immediately join a strong and diverse community of business professionals who you will create lifelong bonds with by:
- Holding study sessions, tutoring, and test preparation together
- Volunteering in the community including participating in Habitat for Humanity and organizing a toy drive
- Attending social events throughout the year; such as bowling, back to school mixers, and short trips near Chapel Hill
- Working closely with the Full-Time MBA admissions team to support prospective student outreach initiatives
- Participating in diversity panels and discussions aligned with the mission of The Consortium
Schedule a coffee chat with a Consortium at UNC member.