UNC Kenan-Flagler Dean's Fellows Program
An Extraordinary Leadership Experience
UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School Dean’s Fellows represent the best talent in their class and emerge as leaders prepared to drive results. The Dean’s Fellows Program offers opportunities and experiences to hone and apply leadership skills and challenge personal growth through numerous projects and interaction with UNC faculty, staff, alumni, and distinguished guests.
Benefits of the program
- Career & Leadership educates recruiters about the Dean’s Fellow Program
Career & Leadership creates an electronic Dean’s Fellow Resume Book.
Dean's Fellows receive mentoring from members of the UNC Kenan-Flagler community.
- Dean's Fellows Cohort Retreat
Networking with UNC Leaders and Business guests
Social events and activities throughout the year
- 2nd Year Dean’s Fellows Send-Off Brunch hosted by Dean Shackelford
Opportunity to work on Dean’s Fellows Projects selected by the Dean and his senior staff.
Previous Dean’s Fellows projects include:
- Enhancing the MBA Core Curriculum
Recommending new academic concentrations and enrichment areas (Healthcare, Data Analytics)
Analyzing and recommending global learning experiences
Becoming a Dean’s Fellow
- Dean’s Fellows will be chosen by the Fellowship Selection Committee
- Typically, 30 students are chosen to be Dean’s Fellows per class
- For questions about the Dean’s Fellows Program, please contact Amanda Williams, Associate Director, MBA Dean’s Fellows