Full-Time MBA Admissions
Hallmarks of Learning & Collaboration
A rigorous and flexible curriculum. Opportunities to put what you’ve learned into practice before you graduate. The most comprehensive leadership program of any business school. A global focus, in theory and practice, leveraging the perspectives of a diverse, international faculty and student body, and offering unique opportunities to engage around the world.
These are hallmarks of the two-year MBA Program at UNC Kenan-Flagler, where students learn and collaborate in a team-based culture that stems from our core values. Our professors – who excel at both teaching and research – share an unparalleled dedication to students. The result is that our graduates are prepared to deliver results and excel in a global environment.
While all leading business schools impart core knowledge, our students come away with something more: The courage to do what’s right and the knowledge to make it happen.
That’s the UNC Kenan-Flagler difference.
MBA Admissions Selection Criteria
We seek candidates for admission with strengths in these areas:
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork abilities
- Track record of results
- Drive and motivation
- Analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Prior academic performance
- Career progression and career goals
- We do not have a minimum work experience requirement, but most students have at least 2 years of work experience.
- There are no prerequisite courses for applying
- It is important that students have a working knowledge of the following subjects:
- Financial accounting
If you have not had this coursework, you may want to take additional courses prior to going through the MBA admissions process. You may also want to take the Analytic Skills Workshop in the summer months before orientation.