Make your investment worthwhile.
It’s no secret that an MBA can be a significant financial investment, but finding the right program will deliver a major payoff — right now and throughout your career.
UNC Kenan-Flagler: A stand-out program in The Triangle
Our Evening Executive MBA program is built for business professionals in and near the Triangle area who are ready to take the next step in their career – from a promotion or career shift to the challenges of entrepreneurship.
- Top-ranked MBA under $100k. Our Evening Executive MBA program provides a transformational experience without the Top-20 price tag.
- A manageable schedule. You’ll attend classes once per week on Monday evenings, designed specifically for busy working professionals who need flexibility during the week. Between class sessions, you’ll tackle our rigorous curriculum and assignments with your study team through asynchronous content.
- Small classes, intentionally. Your cohort of 60-70 students is the perfect size to build genuine connections with classmates that last well beyond graduation.
- Cohort model. As an Evening Executive MBA student, you’ll move through the program in lock-step with your classmates, giving you a built-in support system to lean on and learn from.
- The power of the Tar Heel network. Once a Tar Heel, always a Tar Heel. There are more than 43,000 UNC Kenan-Flagler alumni around the U.S. and in 96 countries, spanning every industry and job function. You’ll always find someone willing to help with a business idea, connection, or job opportunity.
- More than three letters. You’ll earn an important credential, but a Carolina MBA will give you so much more. And, you won’t have to wait until graduation to see the ROI. What you learn in class on Monday can be immediately applied the next day to help you tackle your toughest business problems – and secure promotions and new job opportunities while you’re earning your MBA.