About UNC Kenan-Flagler
The University of North Carolina is the oldest public university in the United States. Its Kenan-Flagler Business School is consistently ranked among the top-10 business schools in the country and is noted for its collegial learning culture, rigorous coursework and peerless faculty.
The Visiting Business Exchange Student Experience
As a visiting business exchange student, you will attend classes with students in the Undergraduate Business Program. These students have been admitted to study for the business major or minor after completing two years of general education and prerequisite coursework.
Business courses at Kenan-Flagler are dynamic and engaging. They require participation and collaboration with the other students in your classes. You’ll hone your leadership skills as you work in groups to solve challenging, real-world problems.
Our dedicated Global Programs team aims to provide our visiting students with an exciting, transformative and business-focused exchange experience. The key to having a great experience at Carolina is to get involved, not only in your academic work, but in the many worthwhile and stimulating organizations and opportunities that abound on our campus.
Our visiting exchange program is only open to students who attend partner institutions. To be eligible to apply, you must be nominated by a partner institution included in the list below. If your institution does not have a formal agreement with the Kenan-Flagler Business School at UNC Chapel Hill, it’s not possible to study here as a visiting exchange student.
- GPA equivalent to at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- English language proficiency*
- Nomination from one of these partner institutions:
- Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland
- Bocconi University, Milan, Italy
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark
- BBA ESSEC, Paris, France
- ESADE, Barcelona, Spain
- ICADE, Madrid, Spain
- IE University, Madrid or Segovia, Spain
- Korea University Business School, Seoul, South Korea
- Manchester Business School, Manchester, United Kingdom
- National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Peking University, Beijing, China
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica, Santiago, Chile
- Rotterdam School of Management, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand
- University of Economics, Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Navarra, Pamplona, Spain
- University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand
- WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management, Vallendar, Germany
* If English is not your native language or the exclusive language of instruction at your home university, then you must have a TOEFL score of 100 IBT, 7.5 IELTS, or 5 APIEL.
- Fall 2019 Exchange: March 15, 2019
- Spring 2020 Exchange: October 15, 2019