Global Learning Opportunities in Business Education
The GLOBE® program brings together three of the world's best business schools to provide undergraduate students a premier business education that spans the globe. UNC partners with the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) and the Copenhagen Business School (CBS) to offer a unique, integrated global business curriculum to prepare students as future managers and business leaders.
GLOBE Fellows are chosen upon application to the Undergraduate Business program during the early fall of their sophomore year. As this exceptional program spans eighteen months over junior and senior year, only sophomore students are eligible to apply.
Benefits to students
- Be a part of Kenan-Flagler's most prestigious undergraduate program
- Join a cohort of 54 students from CBS, CUHK and UNC who study together for 18 months
- Experience a truly global business education in Europe, Asia and North America
- Learn about international business from expert faculty at each school
- Gain firsthand exposure to foreign business operations and culture
- Learn from regional organizations on study trips incorporated into each semester (past locations included Brussels, Berlin, London, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Washington, D.C., and Research Triangle Park, N.C.)
- Build a network you can rely upon in years to come
- Study in a collaborative learning environment
How It Started
Roots of the GLOBE Program can be traced to the groundbreaking alliance of five top business schools that created the global OneMBA® program for executives. The GLOBE program expands UNC Kenan-Flagler's international opportunities for undergraduate students and gives students the greatest immersion experience overseas.
Undergraduate Social Media