From Military to MAC
Top 10 Masters degree offered in two formats
- CampusMAC: 12 month, full-time, on-campus degree geared toward non-accounting majors. Business, liberal arts and science majors are all eligible. Historical job placement of 95% or higher.
- Accounting@UNC: 15 month, full-time, online degree. Sophisticated and interactive online format including small section sizes and a sense of community. Includes an optional winter internship with firms. Same access to campus recruiting. First class to launch June 2015.
- No prerequisites or work experience required (we have our own boot camp!)
- 98% employment offer acceptance for U.S. eligible, with average starting salaries over $50,000
- Private sector jobs available in major cities, or enhance your military career.
The skill set required to be an exceptional leader in the military—problem solving, strategy, planning, teamwork—is the same skill set required to be a successful professional accountant. With a MAC degree, you can transition into the private sector or continue your career in the military.
Application Fee Waiver: All U.S. military service members - both active duty and veterans - qualify. Submit verification of your current military status (e.g., DD214, recent LES, or other) to our admissions office to request the waiver before you submit your application; we cannot refund fees already paid.
A complete list of application requirements can be found on the Application Requirements page.
The Housing and Residential Education Department has information on graduate student housing and student family housing at Baity Hill available for your entire tenure in the program.