MBA Partners Association
Kenan Connection provides support, information, helpful resources and a social network for the partners and families of MBA students at UNC-Chapel Hill. A formal club within the MBA Student Association (MBASA), Kenan Connection aims to help partners transition and enjoy their time as part of Kenan-Flagler Business School and the greater Chapel Hill community.
For more than 10 years, Kenan Connection has served partners and families of UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School. Originally established as an informal social group, Kenan Connection, since 2008, is now an official club within the MBA Student Association (MBASA).
The Leadership Board strives to meet the need of members by building on the clubs, programs, resources and networks offered each year. Kenan Connection features:
- A variety of activity clubs to suit all interests, including Dinner Club, Families Club, Volunteer Club, Book Club, Wellness Club and Craft Club.
- International Club to welcome and assist partners from other countries.
- Frequent and diverse events hosted by the Kenan Connection social committee as well as individual clubs to network and socialize.
- Consistent communication regarding the many school-sponsored and community events that partners are welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Career support resources, including information on local job markets and recruiters, local employers and networking opportunities.
- Area resources and recommendations throughout the Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Durham area.
All Kenan-Flagler partners are welcome and encouraged to join.
Visit us at Kenan Connection to learn more!
Interested in joining? Click Here.
Questions? Contact any members on the Leadership Board.