The premier fellowships are the most prestigious awards presented by the MBA program. They include full annual tuition and fees, a $5,000 stipend, and participation in a fellow-only resume listing.
Current Named Premier Fellowships:
- Carolyn and Harold Anderson MBA Fellowship
- Bank of America MBA Fellowship
- Thomas M. Belk MBA Fellowship
- Thomas W. Hudson Jr MBA Fellowship
- Richard H. Jenrette MBA Fellowship
- Jay Edward Klompmaker MBA Fellowship
- Peter G.C. Mallinson MBA Fellowship
- Maverick MBA Fellowship
- The Michaux Family MBA Real Estate Fellowship
- Tiger MBA Fellowship
- Toni and Rush Wilson MBA Fellowship
Full Tuition Fellowships
In addition to the premier fellowships, the School awards full tuition and fees fellowships. Academic distinction, personal qualities, and work experience are considered for these highly regarded awards. UNC Kenan-Flagler Full Tuition Fellowship awards are granted to students with a range of backgrounds. These awards are open to students of all citizenships and academic backgrounds.
Partial Tuition Fellowships
Each year we award a number of additional fellowships. These partial tuition awards are offered to incoming students on the basis of academic achievement and, often, specific career goals. Examples of these individual awards include:
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Fellowships
- Calvin Atwood Fellowship
- Norman Black MBA Fellowship
- Burlington Industries Fellowship
- Robert G. Culp Jr. MBA Fellowship
- Ellis MBA Fellowship
- Fritsch MBA Fellowship
- Paul Fulton MBA Fellowship
- Michael R. Hilton Graduate Fellowship
- A.L. Hobgood Jr. Scholars Fellowship
- Judkins MBA Fellowship
- J.P. Morgan Fellowship
- Lewis S. Morris MBA Fellowship
- Slater MBA Fellowship
- Starling Fellowship
- Thomas L. Teague MBA Fellowship
- Trammell Crow Residential/Leonard Wood Fellowship
- Steven F. Warren MBA Fellowship
- Robert Gilliam & Katherine Willcox Kittrell MBA Fellowship
Dean's Fellows Program
Members of the Dean's Fellows Program are admitted students who have been chosen by the Fellowship Selection Committee as representing the very best talent in their class.
Dean's Fellows are invited to meet special guests of the business school, participate in customized events throughout the year and receive special mentoring from members of the UNC Kenan-Flagler community. Dean's Fellows have the opportunity to work on special projects and initiatives for the Dean.
All admitted applicants who have been awarded a fellowship may apply to be included in The Dean’s Fellows Program. Candidates will be notified of their selection on a rolling basis beginning in early March. Inclusion in the Dean’s Fellows Program is an honor given to approximately 30-40 students in each class.
For more information about the Dean's Fellows Program, visit www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/admissions/mba/deans-fellows-program.