Tuition and Financial Aid
Our students say UNC is as excellent as other top b-schools, but it´s the clear winner when it comes to overall value.
||US $79,500 in 6 installments during 24-month Program*
||US $96,305 in 5 installments during 20-month Program*
||US $109,000* in 5 installments during 21-month Program
||Tuition, texts, socials, meals during immersion weekends and housing during orientation
|Tuition, texts, socials, overnight accommodations and most meals
||Tuition, texts, socials, overnight accommodations and most meals for weekend sessions and global residencies
* Tuition and fees/course fees will be based on approval from the General Assembly/Board of Governors.
Go to Executive MBA Student Loan Information
Other tuition information
- Deposit: Upon acceptance, a $1,500 deposit holds your place in the class. We apply this deposit to your first tuition payment.
- Flat tuition rate: North Carolina and out-of-state residents pay the same tuition. UNC´s Executive MBA Programs do not receive North Carolina state subsidies.
- Global OneMBA global residencies: Global OneMBA tuition covers lodging, foreign travel insurance, most meals and group transportation during each global residency. Students are responsible for covering their transportation costs to and from each global residency, as well as for obtaining any visas required to enter the countries visited.
- Application Fee: The application fee for the Executive MBA Programs is $145 and it is non-refundable. All US military service members, both active duty and veterans, qualify for an application fee waiver. Also, candidates who are currently employed by Teach For America, Americorps or the Peace Corps, or who have successfully completed their service within the past three years, are eligible for a fee waiver. Candidates who qualify for an application fee waiver must send a formal request to the Executive MBA Programs Office along with supporting documentation of their current military status or employment before submitting the application (e.g., DD214, recent LES, or other). A refund cannot be issued for an application fee already paid.
- PC laptop: You will need a laptop with Microsoft Office 2010. As a student, you can buy a laptop at a discount and download Office for free through UNC. We allow you to use your corporate laptop; however, your company restrictions may prevent this. You will receive more information about computer requirements upon acceptance.
- Some elective courses: Some Weekend MBA and Evening MBA elective courses require an additional cost. These include global immersion and Washington Campus courses.
The Executive MBA Programs awards a limited number of partial tuition fellowships to outstanding admitted applicants.The award amount applies to tuition and is spread proportionately across the program as long as a satisfactory academic performance is maintained. The number of fellowships granted and the monetary award amounts may vary each year.
- Corporate sponsorship: Many companies pay all or part of the tuition. Preparing a request for corporate support may help gain support.
> Gaining Corporate Support
- Student loans: All students can be considered for student loans to cover tuition for an Executive MBA Program. Contact Anna Kerns, Assistant Director of Financial Aid, with questions related to student aid. Her email address is email@example.com and telephone number is 919-962-0135.
> Executive MBA Student Loan Information