Our alumni network
One of the things that makes the UNC Real Estate Program so special is the close-knit network of alumni we have across the country. Our alumni are generous with their time, talent and treasure, as they work to support our program financially and support our current students and one another through career and networking opportunities.
Keep up with the Wood Center
Join our mailing list
The Wood Center provides real estate alumni with regular opportunities to connect across the country and around the globe. We maintain a mailing list solely for the Wood Center which is comprised of alumni and friends of our program. Information about our annual real estate conference, our quarterly e-newsletter and location-specific event invitations are sent through our mailing list.
>> Subscribe to our mailings
>> Update your information
Join the UNC Real Estate LinkedIn group
The UNC Real Estate Alumni Network is a closed LinkedIn group that provides a platform to post interesting news, events and job opportunities. The group is a great resource for local events and registration. If you are a UNC graduate and a real estate professional, join our LinkedIn group and start networking!
Alumni contributions: Fellowships
Alumni generously support several fellowships for real estate students. You can financially support the Wood Center or one of the fellowships below by making a gift today.
- The Steven L. Bean MBA Fellowship
- The Stephen M. Cumbie MBA Fellowship
- The Dearborn Family MBA Fellowship in Real Estate
- The David D. and Carol Ann Flanagan MBA Fellowship
- The Randee and Dave Hartzell Excellence in Real Estate Fellowship
- The Horey Family MBA Fellowship
- The Michaux Family MBA Premier Fellowship for Real Estate Students
- The F. Trammell Crow MBA Fellowship
- The Patrick and Colleen Trask MBA Fellowship
- The Leonard W. Wood Center for Real Estate Studies Fellowships
- The Jane and Lucien Ellison MBA Fellowship
- The Edward J. and Vicki J. Fritsch MBA Fellowship
- The Grosvenor Americas MBA Fellowship
- The Donna and Kirk Preiss Family Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship-Fellowship
- The Faison MBA Fellowship
- The Marc & Melissa Bromley MBA Fellowship