Center for Excellence in Investment Management (CIM) provides resources that facilitate knowledge creation and dissemination throughout the ever-expanding frontiers of finance. CIM helps students, researchers, and practitioners keep pace with the rapidly evolving financial services industry through a variety of programs, publications, and outreach.
- Prepare Kenan-Flagler students for the most challenging jobs in cutting edge finance.
- Promote academic and applied research in advanced financial strategies.
- Engage leading practitioners in research, teaching, and current issues through special events, executive development workshops, and joint projects.
- The Capital Markets Lab integrates real-world financial tools and the finance curriculum at Kenan-Flagler
- Professional Development Workshops and the Speakers Series
- CIM sponsors Kenan-Flagler’s participation as a CFA Program University Partner
Promoting Knowledge Creation
- CIM provides support for faculty research initiatives. (See below for links.)
- Funding and administrative support from CIM supports the Private Equity Research Consortium (PERC)
- Ph.D. students at Kenan-Flagler are eligible for competitive grants and fellowships from CIM
- UNC-Duke Asset Pricing Conference
Engaging Leading Practitioners
- Annual Private Equity Conference brings together practitioners, academics, and regulators
- North Carolina Investment Institute and Investment Outlook events
- Alpha Challenge
- Alternative Investments Conference
- Investment Management and CIM advisory boards
For more information, contact Christian Lundblad, Professor of Finance and Director of the Center for Excellence in Investment Management at Kenan-Flagler Business School, at 919-962-8441 or firstname.lastname@example.org.