We are devoted to fostering an engaged community and creating a real-world experience for our students, leading to unparalleled career success for our graduates. We strive to embed diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) as well as environmental, social and governance (ESG) concepts in our offerings.
Foster an engaged community
- Alpha Challenge, the premier MBA investment management event, attracts 50+ firms and 80+ MBA students from the top 20 business schools for learning and networking.
- Bi-annual Applied Investment Management (AIM) board meetings and speaker events strengthen our community and bring together alumni and students in Chapel Hill.
- Career Treks provide students a unique look into the life of an investments professional, through company visits and networking events with alumni.
- New student recruitment builds our community by attracting talented students into our graduate and undergraduate programs.
Cultivate an experiential learning environment
Equip graduates for unparalleled career success
- Student advising, interview preparation and networking guidance enhance employment outcomes.
- Best-in-class employer engagement attracts recruiters from across the country.
- Embed DEI and ESG concepts in partnership with the Ackerman Center for Excellence in Sustainability equip students for an ever-changing environment.