The top-ranked UNC Master of Accounting program builds accounting and finance leaders with the expertise that firms and corporations are seeking and the skills needed to make an impact on day one. Students learn relevant, practical and up-to-date skills and knowledge, which include:
– A Data Analytics for Accountants course as part of the core curriculum, as well as the integration of data analytics tools and techniques throughout the curriculum
– A new Financial Analysis and Reporting concentration
– Advanced courses in spreadsheet modeling and accounting systems
– Technical business courses that provide additional context in finance and law
– Courses that leverage data visualization tools to build strong communication skills
Students learn from world-class professors with extensive industry experience, many of whom currently work in the field. They also receive specialized career support from experts in the accounting industry.
What’s your next career move?
The online Master of Accounting (MAC) degree from UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School can give your career the boost it needs.