At UNC Kenan-Flagler, we believe that every career is global. The goal of the Global Education Initiative is to develop global competencies in every one of our students. Wherever you are a UNC Kenan-Flagler student, and whatever your background, you will find that your studies and experiences engage with the world.
UNC Kenan-Flagler leverages intellectual capital – by linking the best and brightest minds on our campus with the best and brightest minds around the globe.
Our community is diverse and globally engaged:
- 37% of our full-time faculty members come from countries other than the U.S., representing 20 countries among them.
- UNC Kenan-Flagler faculty engage with colleagues at business schools and corporations on every continent.
- Many of our U.S. faculty have extensive experience abroad, speak multiple languages and pursue international business research agendas.
- The UNC Kenan-Flagler alumni network has 35,600 active members in 80 countries and chapters in 17 countries.
- An International Board of Advisors guides our work with the global business community.
As a critical component of the comprehensive Global Education Initiative, we offer our students a variety of opportunities to travel the world to learn through in-country study, action-based learning courses and internships. At UNC Kenan-Flagler we offer hands-on global experiences across the School:
We engage the world through partnerships, which include:
See the Global Education Initiative to learn more about the innovative and comprehensive UNC Kenan-Flagler approach to global business learning.