Program fees are listed on the description page for each program. The fees for all programs for individuals include instruction, materials, continental breakfast, and lunch; except Intentional Leadership which includes accommodations.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing more than 30 days before the program start date to receive a full refund. Cancellations received less than 30 days are subject to the following:
- 50% of the program fee if submitted 15 to 30 days before the program start date.
- 100% of the program fee if submitted fewer than 15 days before the program start date.
If UNC Executive Development cancels a program due to low enrollment, registered participants will:
- Receive a refund of any tuition paid OR
- Move their registration to a future program date.
- Requests for transfer submitted within 30 days of the program start date, will incur a $500 transfer fee.
- Transfer requests are valid one time only to a UNC Executive Development program within 12 months.
- Transfers requested within 30 days of original program start date require full payment of program fee plus a $500 transfer fee.
- Participants who transfer to a program, and then cancel, forfeit their full program fee.
Kenan-Flagler Business School Alumni Policies
- A refundable deposit is required to secure a spot in any UNC Executive Development program.
- If participant cancels within 14 days of program OR does not attend the program in its entirety, the deposit will not be refunded.
- No transfers allowed.
Forfeiture of Fees
Please note that participants forfeit 100 percent of the full tuition if one of the following occurs:
- The registrant does not enroll in another program within one year of the original start date.
- The registrant has not requested a refund within one year of the original start date.
- The registrant fails to attend without notification, or if a withdrawal occurs on or after a program start date.
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill reserves the right to change without notice any statements contained herein, concerning, but not limited to, policies, tuition, fees, curricula and courses.
Please contact us directly should you require assistance during the enrollment process or prior to attending a program for which you are registered. Our facilities are designed to accommodate individuals who have physical disabilities.