Develop and Engage Your Employees
Develop Your Top Talent
Developing high-potential employees and building a pipeline of strong leaders is a top priority for many organizations. UNC Kenan-Flagler offers a variety of solutions to help you develop your company's talent. Through our degree and non-degree programs, employees can master the skills, competencies and global perspectives necessary to successfully accelerate your company’s lead in the global business marketplace.
To learn more about UNC Kenan-Flagler’s programs to develop your employees, please contact the Business Partnerships team.
Advanced Degree Programs
Our top-ranked, fully accredited advanced degree programs offer premier learning opportunities with several flexible formats available to fit your employees’ needs. View our talent profile chart to see the different levels of experience typical for students in these programs.
| Degree Program
|| Time to Complete
|Master of Accounting Program
|Flexible online format or campus-based format in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Full-Time MBA Program
|Campus-based program in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
|Evening MBA Program (for Working Professionals)
||Classes one evening a week, three immersion weekends in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
|Weekend MBA Program (for Working Professionals)
||Classes one weekend (Friday/Saturday) every three weeks plus Sunday every two months; one immersion week in Chapel Hill, NC
| Global OneMBA® (for Working Professionals)
||Classes one weekend a month (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) near Washington D.C., and four one-week residences around the globe.
|Online MBA@UNC Program (for working professionals)
|Weekly online classes from anywhere in the world and at least two global weekend residences
Learn More about Kenan-Flagler’s MBA portfolio.
Compare UNC’s Working Professional MBA Programs.
For over fifty years, UNC Executive Development has partnered with organizations to deliver non-degree executive education programs designed to address companies' specific business objectives.
- Custom Programs: we partner with you to understand your organization’s needs and develop a highly customized program aligned to your business objectives.
- Open Enrollment Programs: your employees choose from a variety of short programs designed to offer practical knowledge, skills and experience they can apply immediately.
- Business Essentials: through this customizable online program, your early career professionals build strong foundations in critical business knowledge.
- Graduate Certificate Programs: your employees pursue online coursework towards a certificate in Leadership Development, Finance, Entrepreneurship and Strategy or Data Analytics and Decision Making.
More Ways to Engage Your Employees
In addition to the above program opportunities, increase your employee engagement through a variety of activities with our active UNC Kenan-Flagler community, including:
- Participate in student preparation for recruiting including mock interviews, resume reviews and judging case competitions
- Sponsor skills training workshops on a specific topic (e.g., Training the Street, data analytics, story-boarding, presentation skills)
Contact the Business Partnerships team to learn more about employee engagement opportunities.