Talent Management Institute
Dates: March 12-15, 2018
Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
In a complex global environment, superior talent remains the surest path to sustained competitive advantage. Yet organizations are finding that traditional approaches to talent building are falling short of expectations. Perfect design isn’t delivering perfect results. This highly interactive course quickly builds the requisite capabilities and provides the tools necessary to design and execute a flawless talent management strategy.
Human resources generalists, talent management leaders, and leadership development specialists who want to build strategic talent management capabilities for their organization through practical implementation.
As a result of the Talent Management Institute, you will:
- Directly link your talent management agenda to the organizational and leadership capabilities that your organization needs to execute its strategy
- Learn how to build a state-of-the-art talent production line for your organization
- Become an expert in assessing talent and accelerating the growth of high potential talent
- Transform your performance management process using real science-based simplicity
- Become the talent expert and trusted advisor to senior executives on talent issues
- Get access to benchmark talent management practices, processes, templates and tool kits
- Receive access to an exclusive Dropbox full of program materials, tools, templates, articles and much more
Share your contact information below to be emailed our Talent Management Institute brochure: