Top talent draws corporate recruiters
Recruiters from global corporations share insights on why UNC Kenan-Flagler students stand out among talented candidate pools.
Zac Frost (MBA 2010) on UNC's range of experiential learning opportunities that foster strategic and global perspective. More
Our degree and non-degree executive programs offer an immediate return on your investment. More
Solve Global Business Challenges
UNC Kenan-Flagler students help companies solve real-world problems through our Global Business Projects program. More
Recruiters & Companies
Pick our brains.
Build your business with the best people and ideas. UNC Kenan-Flagler career management professionals will help you tailor a recruitment strategy to suit your objectives.
- Find or develop talent through human capital management
- Get an infusion of innovative business thinking through knowledge exchange with a member of our faculty or a top-notch student team’s cost-effective help with a company project
- Increase your organization’s visibility on campus or support the school through community engagement.
Human Capital Management
Recruit high-potential employees.
Because our programs combine challenging academic rigor and real-life learning experience, when you hire a UNC Kenan-Flagler graduate, you hire a strategic collaborator ready to deliver real results. We will help you identify candidates matched to your needs from our top-ranked programs:
- Full-time MBA Program. An emphasis on experiential learning gives our graduates a strategic, global, and sustainable perspective toward leadership.
- Our sought-after alumni offer a wide range of skills, business acumen and practical know-how built upon their diverse functional and industry expertise.
For more than 50 years, UNC Executive Development has partnered with organizations to deliver non-degree executive education programs designed to address specific business challenges:
MBA Programs for working professionals.
- Custom programs help your company address business objectives or pursue strategic opportunities.
- Open enrollment programs help your people gain practical knowledge, skills and experience for immediate application.
- Business essentials provide early-career professionals with a strong foundation in critical business knowledge.
Retain your high-potential employees while they gain skills immediately applicable to the workplace.
Find an Innovative Solution.
Hire a team of our students to help you solve a complex business problem. Through Domestic STAR and Global Business Projects, our best and brightest students use a proven consulting framework to apply innovative thinking in a tightly-organized and closely coached program to tackle a business issue for your organization.
Partner to Advance your Business.
UNC Kenan-Flagler’s Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise collaborates with entrepreneurs to find innovative approaches to solution-seeking and research.
Application-Ready Insights for Business
Ideas@work and R.O.I. Magazine showcase our faculty’s latest thinking in a form you can use to advance your business.
A Hub for Business Innovation
Innovate@Carolina initiative launches University-born ideas into the global community.
- Increase On Campus Company Visibility. Schedule an event, connect with student talent through our MBA clubs and Undergraduate Business clubs websites, or contact us to explore ways to raise awareness of your company on campus.
- Corporate Sponsorship. Support from the corporate community and foundations is critical to maintain our margin of excellence in strengthening the next generation of business leaders. Sponsor students, programs, events, or the business school’s momentum in educating the future talent your company needs. Your gifts matter even more in a tight economy, and they help ensure that UNC Kenan-Flagler remains one of the top schools for business education in the world.