Pick our brains.
If you want to build your business with the best people and ideas; you can find them at UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School. Engagment opportunities with UNC Kenan-Flagler are many and we tailor them to your needs to:
- find or develop talent through human capital management
- get an infusion of innovative business thinking through knowledge exchange with a member of our faculty or a top-notch student team’s cost-effective help with a company project, or
- increase your organization’s visibility on campus or support the school through community engagement.
Human Capital Management
Recruit high-potential employees.
Our career management professionals will help you identify candidates matched to your needs from our top-ranked programs:
Undergraduate Business Program. Recruiters say the foundation our business students get in the liberal arts and sciences produces well-rounded business people from UNC’s best and brightest.
Full-time MBA Program. MBA students at UNC stand out because of experiential learning in leadership that fosters strategic and global perspective and knowledge of sustainability that many companies value.
MBA Programs for working professionals. Our MBA for Executives and online MBA@UNC Programs allow top-notch business professionals to refine skills, create new opportunities and shift their career momentum into high gear.
Master of Accounting Program. Our graduates are in high demand at major accounting firms and Fortune 500 companies.
Executive Development Programs. For more than 50 years, UNC Executive Development has partnered with organizations to deliver non-degree executive education programs designed to address specific business challenges:
MBA Programs for working professionals.
- custom programs that help your company address business objectives or pursue strategic opportunities;
- open enrollment programs that help your people gain practical knowledge, skills and experience for immediate application;
- and business essentials that provide early career professionals with a strong foundation in critical business knowledge online.
Your high-potential employees don’t need to leave the organization to acquire the same top-ranked MBA degree as our full-time students. Four MBA offerings, including the innovative OneMBA® and online MBA@UNC, provide a variety of schedules and geographic flexibility that allow candidates to contribute more to your company’s success as they learn.
Post Job Openings to UNC Kenan-Flagler Alumni
Take advantage of free access to a top-notch pool of business talent.
- Student Projects – Hire a team of our students to help you solve a “real world” business problem. A tightly- organized and closely coached program provides teams that use a proven consulting framework to tackle a business issue for a corporate client. Domestic STAR and Global Business Projects provide clients with high-quality work and students with a valued experience with your company. Clients work with some of our best and brightest students, as the projects are competitive and highly sought-after.
- Application-Ready Insights for Business – Ideas@work, R.O.I. Magazine, and our business Insights series showcase our faculty’s latest thinking in a form you can use to advance your business.
- A Hub for Business Innovation – initiative launches University-born ideas into the global community.
- Centers Specific to Business Issues and Industries – UNC Kenan-Flagler’s Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise – has centers and affiliates that provide educational programs and conferences and partner with companies in ways that extend from business projects with real outcomes to industry forums or research. Kenan Institute encompasses Air Commerce, Competitive Economies, Logistics and Digital Strategy, Urban Investment, Entrepreneurial Studies, International Business Education and Research, Real Estate Development, Sustainable Enterprise, and Family Business Leadership.
- On Campus Company Visibility. Choose one of many opportunities to raise awareness of your company with students on campus. Schedule an event, connect with student talent through our MBA clubs and Undergraduate Business clubs websites, or contact us.
- Corporate Sponsorship – Sponsor students, programs, events or the business school’s momentum in educating the future talent your company needs. Your gifts matter more in a tight economy. Support from the corporate community and foundations is critical to maintain our margin of excellence in strengthening the next generation of business leaders. Your gifts help ensure UNC Kenan-Flagler remains one of the top schools for business education in the world.