Green Bay, Wisconsin
"I had many reasons for choosing UNC Kenan-Flagler, but the biggest draw for me was the quality of the student body. When I visited campus as a prospective student, every UNC Kenan-Flagler representative I met was exceptionally friendly, intellectually curious, and motivated to make a difference on a large scale."
Summer Associate at McKinsey & Company in Charlotte, NC
- BBA in Management and Art History, University of Wisconsin, 2009
- Previously worked in healthcare consulting for Huron Consulting Group, helping hospitals improve their financial operations
“I look forward to continuing my career in consulting and diversifying the client base that I serve. My ultimate goal is to help socially responsible companies and non-profits better serve their constituencies and operate as efficiently as possible.”
Why I chose UNC Kenan-Flagler
“I had many reasons for choosing UNC Kenan-Flagler, but the biggest draw for me was the quality of the student body. When I visited campus as a prospective student, every UNC Kenan-Flagler representative I met was exceptionally friendly, intellectually curious, and motivated to make a difference on a large scale. I felt energized in the company of such a high-caliber group of people, and I knew I wanted to become a part of it.”
My experience of the MBA program at UNC
- Faculty engagement with students is much higher than I anticipated for such a well-respected research program. Professors routinely make themselves available outside of class and are regular fixtures at our social events!
- The student population exceeded my already high expectations. I am continually inspired by my classmates, and they motivate me to push myself to achieve more than I thought was possible.
- Chapel Hill is extremely friendly and livable, with all the amenities of a much larger city.
The UNC Kenan-Flagler Network
“I think one of the most impressive facets of UNC Kenan-Flagler is the strength of its alumni network. Before I even became a student, I saw first-hand how passionate UNC Kenan-Flagler alums were about continuing to give back to the school and engaging with current and prospective students. I am confident that when I graduate from Kenan-Flagler, I will be joining a strong network of accomplished, passionate alumni that will continue to offer opportunities for networking, leadership, and growth.”