Transform your career.
The rapidly growing healthcare industry requires knowledgeable and effective business leaders with creative problem-solving and leadership skills. Our Healthcare MBA Concentration provides you with the knowledge and connections to launch or pivot your career in the healthcare industry.
Sign up for more information about our Healthcare MBA.
Why Healthcare at UNC Kenan-Flagler?
We’re at the forefront of the business of healthcare. You will gain industry insights, explore current trends and challenges and prepare yourself as a future healthcare business leader through a progressive combination of MBA coursework, networking and recruiting opportunities, and participation in clubs and conferences.
- Tackle real-world issues in class projects and case competitions.
- Participate in our annual student-led Healthcare Conference, bringing together innovators, educators, industry leaders, and top policy experts.
- Benefit from access to The Center for the Business of Health, a partnership with UNC’s top-ranked schools of pharmacy, public health, nursing, dentistry, and medicine.
- Graduates are routinely hired by major organizations including: UnitedHealth Group, Humana, Johnson & Johnson, Cigna, Sentara Healthcare, and Syeneos Health.
- Our 2023 MBA graduates reported an average base salary of $127,500.