Transform your career.
The Energy MBA from UNC Kenan-Flagler will prepare you for any sector of the energy industry, allowing you to shift your career path, earn a competitive salary, and gain the skills to become a leader in the industry.
Sign up for more information about our Energy MBA.
Why Energy at UNC Kenan-Flagler?
We have established one of the best educational and professional offerings in energy among MBA programs. Through a blend of coursework, experiential learning, and professional network activities, you’ll find and qualify for the career you want.
- You will earn an MBA from the most comprehensive energy program in the country, with a curriculum that covers the full energy value chain.
- Our Energy MBA program is recognized worldwide and respected by top energy companies.
- Graduates are routinely hired by major organizations including: ExxonMobil, Duke Energy, Chevron, NextEra, Summit Midstream, GE, Strata Solar, Scott Madden.
- Our MBA graduates reported that they received an average base salary of $121,056 in 2022.
- You’ll learn from and build essential bonds with faculty – leaders in the industry who are dedicated to advancing your knowledge and connecting you to the right career opportunities.