Visiting Exchange Students
Below documents and application are due by May 1 for fall exchanges, and October 1 for spring exchanges! The earlier you submit these the faster you will be registered at UNC and can apply for on campus housing.
Submit online application
Email the following to Patricia Collins:
- Resume (CV)
- Short bio (template will be emailed to you)
Term Dates, Exchange Fact Sheet
On Campus: The MBA Program has reserved rooms in Baity Hill. You can only apply once your application is completed and you received your registration code.
Off Campus: Living in Chapel Hill, Carrboro - Apartment-style
Apartments favored by MBA students in Chapel Hill/Carrboro
- Alta Springs - 5 miles from the Business School. Lots of our MBAs live there. Very popular place. Need car or be prepared to take the bus. On bus routes.
- Meadowmont - 4 miles from Business School, close to Alta Springs.
- Autumn Woods - 3 miles from Business School, need car. On bus route.
- Glen Lennox - 1 mile from Business School. 6 months leases only. Would recommend car.
- Sunstone - 2 miles from Business School. Close to shopping. Would recommend car.
- Southern Village - 3 miles from Business School - great for couple with kids, shopping, movie theatre close by
- Housing list of various apartments: Heels Housing
The University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School
MBA Program, Global Programs
Attn: Patricia Collins
300 Kenan Center Drive, CB # 3490, McColl Building, Suite 2417
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3490 – U.S.A.
Other contact methods:
Office: McColl Building, 2nd floor, Office 2420
Office Phone: 919.843.6965
Whatsapp: (ask for my phone number)