Data, Digital Analysis and Technology
Today’s digital economy requires leaders and specialists that can collect large amounts of data and transform it into actionable intelligence. This requires a deeper understanding of “smart” technology such as Pervasive Computing and Machine Learning as well as an understanding of new forms of information made possible by Big Data and Analytics.
This concentration provides a broad and in-depth view of statistical modeling, data management, visualization, and analysis of big data as well as the technologies that make it possible. These skills are applied in the contexts of improving decision making, effective presentation, and the identification of competitive opportunities. These are highly marketable skills and prepare students for broad functional roles in fast-paced companies typically found in the digital technology, life-sciences, and biotechnology sectors.
- Data Analytics: Tools & Opportunities
- Technology Strategy & Business Innovation
- Marketing Analytics: Big Data & Marketing
- Value Chain Innovation: Technology, Data & Analytics
- Machine Learning: Strategy & Execution
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Economics
- Current Topics in Finance: FinTech
- Storytelling with Data
- Healthcare Analytics