Visit the Family Enterprise Blog
- Preparing the next gen is an important aspect of succession planning - Dean Doug Shackelford talks family business with Neeraj Gangal of Forbes India and showcases the expertise of our Family Enterprise Center.
- Shared Vision and Effective Next-Generation Leaders: Two Sides of the Same Coin - The Family Business Consulting Group features an article by Steve Miller on the importance of a shared vision for the family business, and ideas for conducting a strategy workshop
- Keeping it in the Family - Kenan-Flagler's ROI Magazine features an article on shared vision in the family business and bonus content from Steve Miller
- The Art of Letting Go – The third and final installment of FEC Co-founder, Steve Miller, is published in India’s Smart Manager and deals with how to maintain the vigor of a family business while passing it down to the next generation.
- UNC Family Enterprise Center Sparks Trend in Business Education - The Daily Tar Heel features the UNC Kenan-Flagler Family Enterprise Center and trends in family business education.
- New Kids on the Block - India’s Smart Manager publishes the second of three articles by FEC co-founder, Steve Miller, and discusses the importance of succession planning in family business.
- MBA Concentrations for the Daring - The FEC's Cooper Biersach is quoted in Bloomberg's Businessweek about the new Family Enterprise Focus.
- How To Biltmore Value – The Smart Manager India features a family business article on governance by Steve Miller, co-founder of the Family Enterprise Center.
- From the Boardroom to the Dinner Table: MBAs and the Family Business - Find MBA article about educating family business students features Cooper Biersach, Director of the FEC.
- December 2010, Kenan-Flagler IMPACT blog featured Elizabeth Anne Winters, BSBA 2009, Minding Your Manners
- October 2010, Kenan-Flagler IMPACT blog featured John Ward Making Success a Family Legacy
Family Enterprise Social Media