Business Certificate Program Overview
Improve your résumé, learn key business skills, and develop the confidence you need to succeed in the business world with UNC Business Essentials.
Our 100% online business certificate program covers fundamental business principles in six modules:
- Introduction to Business
- Financial Accounting
- Economics and Finance
- Business Operations
- Business Communication
The online UNC Business Essentials certificate program provides working professionals and students with non-business majors the business skills they need to pursue their career goals and get a leg up on today’s competitive job and internship market.
Advantages of the online UNC Business Essentials certificate program:
- Real-world business training presented in an easy-to-use, 100% online format
- Curriculum developed by faculty experts from the world-renowned UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Flexible program schedule which allows you to start whenever is convenient to you and work at your own pace
- Varied coursework to keep you engaged in the material and improve your knowledge retention
- 24/7 access to program tutors through interactive discussion boards
- A certificate from the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School to add to your résumé
Each of the six UNC Business Essentials modules takes an average of 10-12 hours to complete. The entire program can be completed in 4 months if an individual spends 4-5 hours a week on coursework.