Marketing for Modern Customers and Markets
Dates: April 15, 2019
Program Fees: $1,250
Marketing for Modern Customers and Markets looks at both the economic and psychological aspects of marketing and how to deliver shareholder value through a strong grasp of customer behavior. It further examines how to manage and influence customer behavior through strategic marketing in both local and global contexts.
This program will enable you to drive results through the effective formulation and implementation of your organization’s marketing strategy across positioning, branding, and pricing across markets.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Mid to senior-level managers, directors, and functional leaders who have little or no training in marketing and need a review of fundamental concepts critical to driving financial performance through marketing strategy.
- Understand the big picture of marketing and the associated topics of customer satisfaction, loyalty, and profitability
- Master the application of the triad of customer behavior: attention, memory, and appreciation while analyzing behavioral drivers of innovation and the challenges of changing
- Have a firm grasp of positioning, branding and pricing and their effects on marketing campaign success
- Design effective advertising campaigns
- Earn a digital certificate and badge from UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
Sridhar Balasubramanian, Professor of Marketing and Roy and Alice H. Richards Bicentennial Distinguished Scholar
Dr. B’s teaching and research interests are in the areas of marketing strategy, channel portfolio management, e-commerce, direct marketing, customer relationship management, game theory and the management of competition, digitization, and strategic compensation.
Share your contact information below to receive additional communication related to Marketing for Modern Customers and Markets: