Incentives & Benefits
The UNC Executive Development certificate program provides you the opportunity to combine three or five unique executive development programs into a learning experience that addresses your specific needs. You’ll be able to:
- Refine your skills or build expertise in new areas
- Learn from world-renowned faculty
- Network with and learn from other participants
- Position yourself to be more marketable for future opportunities
- Earn exclusive certification from one of the top business schools in the world
- Immediately apply new learning to your professional context
To receive a Certificate in Leadership and Business Acumen, attend any three of the UNC Executive Development Programs for Individuals within a three-year period.
To receive a Certificate of Excellence in Strategic Leadership and General Management, attend any five of the UNC Executive Development Programs for Individuals within a five-year period.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
All of our Programs for Individuals are eligible for Continuing Education Units. The Program Manager will provide instructions regarding how to apply for CEUs. In order to receive CEUs, participants must attend the entire program. CEUs will not be provided for partial attendance.
Certificates of Completion
All participants who attend the entire program will receive a Certificate of Completion and Badge which may be shared via a participant’s LinkedIn or other social media profile.
- Multiple Participants (Group): 10% discount per participant for organizations sending two or more individuals to the same program at the same time.
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School Alumni: 25% discount for all Kenan-Flagler MBA alumni. One complimentary program for Kenan-Flagler MBA alumni from the class of 2013 and subsequent years.
- UNC-Chapel Hill Alumni and Employees: 10% discount on any program.
- Executive Development Scholarship: Offered for North Carolina-based nonprofits and North Carolina state and local government employees; please contact us for details.
*Discount offers cannot be combined. Discounts cannot be applied to the Treasury Management Series.