UNC Kenan-Flagler takes pride in forming strong corporate partnerships. As part of a larger research university, we can help you locate experts and identify creative opportunities that meet your organization's needs and bring value to our business programs.
Partnering with UNC Kenan-Flagler
Your organization can benefit from a relationship with the Kenan-Flagler Business School in a variety of ways.
Gain Greater Visibility at UNC Kenan-Flagler
Improve Recruiting Success
- Sponsor events and programs at UNC Kenan-Flagler.
- Take part in career fairs and activities.
- Speak to classes and serve on panels.
Access World-Class Business Educators and Researchers
Multiply Networking Opportunities
- Get help from the MBA Career Management Center to craft recruiting strategies that work for you.
- Schedule a recruiting visit; request resumes from the MBA Career Management Center or student career clubs.
- Sponsor a student visit to your organization.
- Host a presentation, reception or other event where your company can meet with students.
- Alumni can explore career options with Elizabeth Wallencheck, director of alumni career management.
- Attend special events at or hosted by UNC Kenan-Flagler.
- Join the career advice program for students and alumni.
For more information, contact Meena Dorr, director of business partnerships, at 919.962.5608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of Our Corporate Partners
- Bank of America
- Continental Tire
- Duke Energy
- Fed Ex
- Fidelity Investments
- Food Lion
- General Electric
- John Deere
- Johnson & Johnson
- Proctor & Gamble
- Progress Energy
- RBC Bank
- SAS Institute
- Steven D. Bell & Company
- Wells Fargo