Executive MBA Electives for MBA Alumni
Are you located near Chapel Hill, or able to travel here for a weekend? UNC Kenan-Flagler offers you a unique opportunity to continue your MBA education by enrolling in Executive MBA elective courses.
Executive MBA Elective Courses are open for MBA alumni registration. Refresh your MBA toolkit by returning to UNC Kenan-Flagler and learning from the top faculty and practitioners in their fields. Now you can remain a lifelong student even if you can’t return to Chapel Hill.
- To enroll in an Executive MBA elective course, you must have completed your MBA degree at UNC Kenan-Flagler.
- Elective courses are offered in Evening and Weekend formats, including three-day weekend courses.
Costs & Billing
- $800 for all electives
$1,250 with overnight accommodations at UNC Kenan-Flagler’s Rizzo Conference Center.
- Tuition covers books and materials, and meals during Weekend electives.
- Spaces are limited per course, so registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To access course schedules, descriptions and additional guidelines, or to register, please email Miranda Fearrington at Miranda@unc.edu.