The ideal candidate.
Recruiters tell us that the type of students they hire for – or promote within – their firms, companies, and organizations must possess more than the ability to crunch numbers. They need to be savvy communicators, natural problem solvers, and strong leaders.
Therefore, as one of the nation’s top graduate accounting programs, we seek highly motivated candidates who possess the following skills:
- Strong critical and analytical thinking aptitude
- The ability to achieve sustained high performance
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Depth of character: integrity, teamwork, community, and a passion for learning
It is important to note that we accept students from all educational backgrounds — from business, finance, and accounting, to English, chemistry, and law — and from all professions. This diversity creates a rich student experience and one that we take great pride in. To this end, we do not require any specific work experience or coursework.
>> Learn more in our article "Why your test scores and your GPA matter?"
>> More detail: our application requirements
>> Create an account and start your application