Student Leadership Program
The Global Business Center at UNC Kenan-Flagler each year offers leadership opportunities Undergraduate Business students who have interests in global business.
The Student Leader provides administrative and logistical assistance to the Center staff in advancing the Dean’s Global Education Initiative and implementing the sessions and events that are part of the Inclusive Global Leadership curriculum.
Student Leaders have the opportunity to:
- Assist with the Center's preparation for and delivery of sessions and events, including the:
- EPIC Global Leadership Forum
- Global Learning Labs
- Global Business Conference
- Help with other aspects of the Global Education Initiative and the Center’s work.
Ideal candidates are highly organized, detail-oriented, and interested in administrative work. They must be able to work independently and possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Knowledge of Excel, Google Docs and Forms is a plus. Preferably, candidates have some international experience and a keen interest intercultural and global business topics.
The call for applications and exact deadline to apply will be sent to students via email.
To apply, interested students need to submit the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Letter of motivation
- One letter of reference from a faculty member or staff (Faculty and staff should also email their letters to email@example.com.)
Questions? Contact Dr. Julia Kruse.
See the Global Education Initiative to learn more about the innovative and comprehensive UNC Kenan-Flagler approach to global business learning