One of the CSE's primary objectives is to provide education opportunities, resources, and career support to Kenan-Flagler students.
Each year CSE invites four CSE Leadership Fellows
to work collaboratively with the CSE Team to advance the Center's strategic priorities. CSE Leadership Fellows play an important role in strengthening
critical bonds between CSE, MBA and BSBA students. Fellows work to incorporate MBA interests into CSE programs and activities and serve as
representatives of the Center.
The CSE works closely with the MBA and Undergraduate Net Impact Clubs to offer speakers and events, develop the sustainable enterprise curriculum, and provide career development support students. There are many ways for students to get involved with the CSE and its partners.
- Enroll in sustainable enterprise courses for MBAs and Undergraduates.
- Participate in a sustainable enterprise-related STAR project (MBA and Undergraduate Business students).
- Become a CSE Leadership Fellow (MBAs and Undergraduate Business students).
- Join the MBA or Undergraduate Net Impact Club, a national student organization supporting social and environmentally responsible business.
- Attend speakers, conferences, and other sustainability events covering a wide range of environmental and social management issue.
- Participate in case competitions and business plan competitions including Kenan-Flagler's own SVCIC.
Visit our offices in McColl 2421 and use the CSE as a resource for articles, company information, contacts, and other information in the field of sustainable enterprise.