Can Get Involved
Alumni are an important part of the CSE community network. Kenan-Flagler alumni who are working in, or interested in,
the field of sustainable enterprise are encouraged to keep in touch with the CSE. We also invite you to participate in
programs and events and use the CSE as a resource for contacts and information.
There are many ways to stay involved in the Center after graduation. Contact Tracy Triggs-Matthews at TTM@unc.edu
for more information or to get involved.
- Stay current with your alumni profile
- Attend speakers and events sponsored by the CSE
- Serve as a speaker on a career panel or guest presenter
- Assist the Admissions Office in promoting the sustainable enterprise program at forums and receptions for prospective students
- Assist current students with their job search by providing information about job openings in sustainability or acting as a resource for current students
- Sign up to be a CSE Career Coach to a current MBA student
- Represent your current organization at on-campus recruiting events
Submit Your Contact Info
Contact Tracy Triggs-Matthews at TTM@unc.edu with any questions around alumni involvement with the Center for Sustainable Enterprise.