UNC Kenan-Flagler integrates sustainability across programs, preparing students and executives to be managers and business leaders whose knowledge of sustainability concepts and strategies gives them a competitive advantage.
- MBA students can take courses in the world class Sustainable Enterprise Enrichment Concentration. The concentration applies across functions and industries and complements other career concentrations.
- Undergraduate Business students have an opportunity to learn about a range of sustainability topics from courses including Sustainable Business and Social Entrepreneurship, Ethics in Management and Global Marketing.
- MBA for Executives students can take Weekend and Evening Program elective courses include Sustainable Enterprise and New Urbanism; Smart Growth and Sustainable Community Development.
- The OneMBA global executive program integrates perspectives and best business practices from developed and emerging economies and includes a study of sustainable enterprises during the residency in Europe.
- Executive Development holds open enrollment seminars such as Becoming Green: Effective Sustainability Strategies for You and Your Organization.
- PhD students have an option to do research in sustainable enterprise and exchange ideas through workshops, seminars, and company partnerships.