"As an international student, I benefited significantly from the culture sessions designed to help us learn the American culture and adjust to the new environment easier."
Johnson & Johnson
- BS in Economics, Beijing Technology and Business University
- Consumer Learning Center Manager, Procter & Gamble Beijing Innovation Center
- Create brand experiences that consumers or customers relate to emotionally
- Work for an organization making positive impact to people, community and society
Why I chose UNC Kenan-Flagler
- A strong marketing program and a proven track record of marketing job placement in top-notch companies
- Location: a beautiful and dynamic college town with very agreeable weather
My experience of the MBA program at UNC
- My experience at UNC Kenan-Flagler has been second to none. I was not a quantitative person, and that’s something that I wanted to improve. Thanks to some of the most amazing professors here at UNC Kenan-Flagler, many difficult concepts finally made sense to me without a lot pain!
- With the best-in-class training and coaching programs provided by the Career Management Center, I found myself a better prepared candidate for the professional world, which has made me more confident for the interviews, as well as for the upcoming internship. As an international student, I benefited significantly from the culture sessions designed to help us learn the American culture and adjust to the new environment easier.
- Second-year students are incredible. They reach out and seek for every possible opportunity to help first-years.
The UNC Kenan-Flagler Network
“Alumni come back to UNC Kenan-Flagler as class guest speakers, career panelists and trainers all the time. During my internship search, I received support from many alumni. No matter if the support was received remotely or face-to-face, I could feel that they still carry the sense of community and want to help me succeed. I am proud to be part of this network.”