I worked at Eli Lilly & Co. as a finance intern where I worked performing valuations for early stage molecules across various therapeutic areas.
- BA, economics, Boston College
- Career at Bank of America in both New York and London
- Prior to moving to Chapel Hill, worked as a vice president of corporate and investment banking in Bank of America's healthcare team in New York
I have a strong background in finance from my tenure at Bank of America. My goal is to obtain a challenging career that leverages my finance background, in either healthcare or international development.
Why I chose UNC
I chose UNC Kenan-Flagler primarily for its culture, as well as the strong sustainability program. In addition, I was selected for the Falls Prize, full tuition plus living expenses.
- Selected liaison of the General Management Club
- Member of Healthcare, Net Impact, and Community Service clubs
- Co-chair of the Social Committee
- Will participate in a Habitat for Humanity trip to Honduras over spring break
- Will participate in the GIE (Global Immersion Elective)to Egypt and Turkey in May 2009
My experience of the MBA program at UNC
There's a good balance among the academic program, leadership development activities and social life. The professors are leaders in their respective areas of research, and they are highly accessible to the students.
The UNC Kenan-Flagler network
As I have explored my career options, I have had the chance to engage with alumni. I continue to explore non-banking, finance career paths and have found the alumni community invaluable. Each alumnus is approachable and extremely willing to take the time to speak with me and offer help in any way he/she can.