Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Summer Associate: Houston, TX.
- Born and grew up in Zhengzhou, hometown of Chinese Kongfu and came to UNC from Guangzhou, China
- BS in Economics from Beijing Foreign Studies University in 2003
- Worked in Procter & Gamble (China) Customer Business Development, managed a million-dollar business and led multifunctional teams on joint customer projects
"I want to obtain a management consultant role and help customers develop business strategies and solve problems. In the long term my goal is a global business career."
Why I chose UNC Kenan-Flagler
- Strong analytical skills training: the school has very strong faculty and focus on quantitative and analytical courses
- International opportunities: there are tons of opportunities for students who are interested in international business such as the Global Immersion Electives, Doing Business in another country, the Global Star Project, and Exchange programs to top b-schools around the world
- Emphasis on leadership development: the leadership initiative and various opportunities, such interaction and feedback from executive coaches, provide an excellent platform for students to learn and prepare to lead more effectively
My experience of the MBA program at UNC Kenan-Flagler
"I had the chance to take part in a number of case competitions in and outside school. These included: the Deloitte National Human Capital case competition, Deloitte Strategy & Operations case competition with Duke University, and the UNC Venture Capital Investment Competition. I learned directly from second- year students who were my team members. This gave me exposure to a range of business topics."
The UNC Kenan-Flagler network
"The alumni are very supportive of the school and students. Alums from top firms across industries constantly come back to school to hold workshops and help build networks with their firms."