"One of the great things about UNC Kenan-Flagler is that you are encouraged to explore career options. I am currently exploring Private Wealth Management, Private Equity and Venture Capital, Real Estate Development and Investment and Entrepreneurship. "
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Summer Associate: Houston, TX.
- Born and raised in Dallas, Texas
- BS in Business, UNC-Chapel Hill, 2003
- Drafted by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, played in NFL for 5 years before being injured during training camp with San Francisco 49ers
"One of the great things about UNC Kenan-Flagler is that you are encouraged to explore career options and are not forced to choose too early. I am interested in many career paths, but they all tend to revolve around investing. I am currently exploring Private Wealth Management, Private Equity and Venture Capital, Real Estate Development and Investment and Entrepreneurship. My goal is to find a career in one of these fields where I can leverage my past experiences and continue my involvement with football as a coach and mentor to young athletes outside of work. Eventually, I would like to start my own company and am actively searching for the next idea."
Why I chose UNC Kenan-Flagler
- Curriculum structure, class size and reputation
- Incredible faculty
- UNC and UNC Kenan-Flagler networks
- Unmatched quality of life and a great environment in Chapel Hill where my wife and I can raise our baby daughter
My experience of the MBA program at UNC Kenan-Flagler
- "It has been a challenging and rewarding experience that will prime me for my next career. The professors are vested in our development and are always available to assist students outside of standard teaching hours."
- "The collaborative effort between the student body and faculty has created a learning environment that is second to none and has exceeded all of my expectations."
The UNC Kenan-Flagler network
"I did not understand the real value of the UNC Kenan-Flagler network until I began the MBA program. The UNC Kenan-Flagler network spans nearly every aspect of business and represents the most well known and respected companies in the world. The network opens up to students as soon as we step on campus, and they make it abundantly clear that Tar Heels help fellow Heels. Learning from their past work and school experiences has been incredibly valuable."