Undergraduate Business 2010
"I really appreciate the emphasis placed on teamwork at the school as it is a skill that employers value highly."
"I am currently preparing for the spring interview round for consulting internships. You can never get started too early."
Why I chose UNC
- The professors go the extra mile for students, and they make a point of knowing you. You're not just a face; they call you by name.
- UNC has a unique college atmosphere that I found hard to match at the other colleges I had visited as a high school senior. In addition Kenan-Flagler Business School had a great reputation among the alumni at the high school I attended and came heavily recommended by the college counseling staff.
- Why the U.S.? Most of the largest and most successful companies in the world are U.S.-based and employ U.S. managers. This speaks greatly of American business schools and business culture.
My experience of the BSBA program at UNC
- The BSBA program offers as many outside-of-class learning experiences as one wants to take on. The professors and staff are always willing to help outside of class and provide unmatched experience in their fields of expertise.
- I really appreciate the emphasis placed on teamwork at the school as it is a skill that employers value highly.
- My most memorable experience was at the last Dean's Speakers Series event. Where else could you imagine meeting the CEO of KPMG at age 20?
The UNC Kenan-Flagler network
" I have been truly amazed at how many alumni I have met at various company information sessions. The breadth and depth of the Kenan-Flagler network is astounding."
- Vice President, UNC Club Golf Team
- Investment Club
- Consulting Club
"On top of being a great way to connect with other students, these clubs have been a great learning experience and a fantastic way to get in touch with UNC alumni across the country."