My career goals
"After graduation, I will pursue a career in consulting. After a few years, I hope to go back to school and study for my MBA. Then, I hope to go back into the consulting industry with a better knowledge of the business market."
My internship: "In 2007, I worked with a strategy consulting firm in Greensboro, NC. Last summer I worked with a contract research organization called Rho Inc. in business development and marketing. I have just finished an internship with the business school evaluating a 'Best Practices Survey' and how it can be applied to the academic environment."
Why I chose UNC Kenan-Flagler
- I wanted to study in a program that would benefit my career.
- The resources and coursework available to students at UNC Kenan-Flagler are incredible.
- I particularly liked how areas of specialization allow you to tailor your education.
My experience of the BSBA program at UNC
- UNC Kenan-Flagler sets very high academic standards. This promotes healthy competition and collaboration.
- The professional staff takes special interest in your education; they make themselves available for academic, professional and personal development.
- The integrated programs involve many of the school’s graduate students; this allows for an exceptional education and real world experience not available in many other disciplines.
The UNC Kenan-Flagler Network
"As a member of the Undergraduate Consulting Club, I visited with the top consulting firms in the United States. I met many UNC Kenan-Flagler graduates who went on to work with those organizations. As the UNC Kenan-Flagler alumni base grows, so do opportunities for the current students."