- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology (UCLA)
- Previously worked in human resources at Amgen
- Long-term: Be a people manager, which I suspect will be very challenging and extremely rewarding
- Short-term: Master the ins and outs of a technical product and its go-to market strategy.
- Increased responsibility in the high-tech marketing space.
Why I chose UNC Kenan-Flagler
- The kinds of people it attracts
- When it came down to my final choice for an MBA program, I knew I couldn’t find this culture anywhere else
- Nearly everyone you meet is smart, humble, caring, and uniquely talented – and this extends to the staff, faculty, and alumni.
- The class size (roughly 300 per year) is big enough where you get to meet amazing people, but small enough where it starts to feel like a family.
- I wanted a strong marketing education and the chance to live on the east coast.
My experience of the MBA program at UNC Kenan-Flagler
“An unforgettable time in my life – I grew as much personally as I did professionally, taking on leadership roles and blazing my own path with the full support of our Dean, the career management center, and the wonderful professors here. UNC Kenan-Flagler was a safe place, in which I could take risks, fail, and learn from those mistakes in order to succeed after graduation.”
The UNC Kenan-Flagler Network
“The school has incredibly supportive alumni. They are very open to students contacting them, and their ties to the school remain strong. I intend to return to the west coast and continue the spirit of helping fellow Tar Heels in any way that I can.”