Buffalo, New York
"I found both my internship and full-time position through Kenan-Flagler alumni, and look forward to being a resource to future students as I start my career."
“I was incredibly impressed by the outreach and support I received throughout the application process and it became clear that the students cared about each other’s success. I wanted to go to school with a group of people that I would want in my network for years to come.”
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from Fordham University in New York
- Worked for the New York City Economic Development Corporation, under Mayor Michael Bloomberg
“After gaining exposure to the real estate industry while working for the New York City Economic Development Corporation, I decided to return to business school to help me transition to a commercial real estate development position in the private sector. Ultimately, I want to play a role in transforming neighborhoods, and creating value through innovative and smart development.”
Why I chose UNC Kenan-Flagler
- UNC Kenan-Flagler’s real estate program is the most comprehensive and rigorous of any top 20 business school.
- I will graduate with the skills and knowledge that will allow me to launch a successful career in real estate development.
- I felt a great connection with the students at UNC Kenan-Flagler.
Experience in the MBA program at UNC Kenan-Flagler
- I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at UNC Kenan-Flagler. I’ve met some wonderful people who will be my friends for life, and I was able to build lasting relationships with faculty and alumni.
- UNC Kenan-Flagler does not have an overly competitive environment. Your classmates want you to succeed, and everyone is willing to help each other with class work, the job search, etc.
- Chapel Hill is such a great place to go to graduate school. There is a great social atmosphere throughout the town, and you can’t beat the weather and sports.
The UNC Kenan-Flagler Network
“The Kenan-Flagler network has been instrumental in my job search. Through the real estate mentorship program, I was connected with a real estate alumnus who is a top executive at a publicly traded REIT. The time and attention that he was willing to give me throughout my job search was remarkable. I found both my internship and full-time position through Kenan-Flagler alumni, and look forward to being a resource to future students as I start my career.”