"The alumni and current student network has been invaluable. Meeting with alumni makes me feel a part of a big supportive UNC Kenan-Flagler community."
- Born in Russia, grew up in Minsk, Belarus
- Degree in Management 2004 from Belarusian State University with one-year exchange at Michigan State University
- Business analyst then project manager in Belarusian consulting company
- Launched an engineering company providing power and automation solutions in 2009
"The main reasons why I've decided to get my MBA at UNC Kenan-Flagler are to boost my career in consulting, to gain extra international experience and eventually to start my own consulting business."
Why I chose UNC Kenan-Flagler
- Strong consulting and sustainable enterprise programs
- Southern climate, nice people and pet-friendly area of Chapel Hill
- Full tuition plus living stipend provided as a part of Dean Fellows and MUSKIE Graduate Fellowship Programs
- Extremely helpful and easily approachable faculty
- Close cooperation with real businesses
Experience in the MBA program at UNC Kenan-Flagler
- Faculty members available during weekends
- The schedule is tough, but it forces you to focus on your most essential goals
The UNC Kenan-Flagler network
"The alumni and current student network has been invaluable. Their advice on the internship search and class choices has helped to avoid frustration. They've even helped me to find pet-friendly housing and move in with my dog. Meeting with alumni during recruiting activities makes me feel a part of a big supportive UNC Kenan-Flagler community."