Latin American Business Association
Latin American Businness Association at Around the World Social
Latin American students at the Around the World Social
Students getting a taste of Latin American Cuisine
Mission | Leadership Team
- Represent the Latin American and Hispanic communities at Kenan-Flagler.
- Enhance the educational, cultural, and social experience of Latin American and Hispanic students and their families.
- Inform and educate the Kenan-Flagler community about Latin American and Hispanic culture and business opportunities in the region.
- Increase the awareness of Kenan-Flagler among Latin American and Hispanic students in the United States and throughout world.
- Promote the professional development of Latin American and Hispanic students through the alumni network and career conferences.
Jose Gomez - President
José Adrián Gómez is from Monterrey, México. Prior to Business School he spent 6 years on the real estate industry, either on private equity or on the development of residential or commercial assets in México. He is Class of 2015 and doing a concentration in corporate finance and real estate at Kenan-Flagler. He enjoys playing sports and studying really hard for his MBA courses.
Eduardo Bialostozky- VP of Corporate Sponsorship
Eduardo was born in Mexico City and grew up in San Diego, CA. He graduated with a dual degree in international relations and economics from the University of Southern California. Before his MBA, Eduardo worked in the import/export industry, and at the United States – Mexico Chamber of Commerce in Washington, DC. He enjoys playing and watching futbol and has been to 4 World Cups.
Alejandro Mendoza - VP of Finance
I was born in Lima- Peru and study industrial Engineering at The Pontific Catholic University of Peru. I have over 7 years of working experience as a banker in a leading Peruvian financial institution. My interest are economic empowerment, animal welfare and education.
Dario Kuperman - VP of Communications
Dario is originally from São Paulo, Brazil, and graduated from PUC-SP with a BSc in Economics. He has worked in different fields including external auditing, environmental consulting and also at a software company for financial institutions. He loves music and tries to play his cavaquinho in the free times.
Bruno Arnaud - VP of Learning & Development
Bruno Arnaud was born in São Paulo and grew up in Recife, state of Pernambuco, Brazil. He graduated with a DDS degree from the University of Pernambuco, school of dentistry (UPE-FOP) and also holds a specialty degree in prosthodontics from the Brazilian Dental Association (ABO). Prior to his MBA Bruno worked for 4 years for Saúde Dental, a Brazilian dental insurance company and for more 7 years in his own dental practice. He is concentrating in entrepreneurship and healthcare and enjoys outdoor activities, grilling and movies.