Checklist & Reminders
Before Academic Year Begins:
Early in Academic Year:
- To avoid scheduling conflicts, communicate all recruiting events (both on- and off-campus) to the CMC.
- Publicize events by contacting the MBA club leaders. Announcements, flyers, video and other information can also be posted for students through CMC Connect.
- Attend the Kenan-Flagler MBA Networking Forum or host other on-campus events.
- Host a Career Trek or other event to get more exposure.
Prior to On-Campus Events/Interviews:
- Job description must be in CMC Connect prior to beginning student resume submission. Promote your presentation or other event through MBA Career Clubs and CMC Connect.
- Prepare for presentation by sending materials and order catering if providing food. (Please be sure packages are clearly labeled with your company name, number of boxes and presentation date. The shipping address is different than the campus mailing address and can be found on our Contact the CMC page.)
- Submit closed list by deadline and include two or three alternates.
Before Making Offers:
Graduates should be given until December 11, 2013 or three weeks (whichever is longer)
First year MBA students should be given until:
- December 11, 2013 or two weeks (whichever is longer) for offers on or prior to October 31, 2013
- February 19, 2014 or two weeks (whichever is longer) for offers after October 31, 2013