Did you know…
- U.S. News & World Report ranked the UNC EMBA program No. 9. (2013)
- Bloomberg Businessweek ranked UNC No. 12 among EMBA programs worldwide – No. 10 in the United States – and gave A grades in teaching, curriculum and support. (2013)
- The Financial Times ranked UNC’s global executive MBA program, OneMBA®, No. 27 among EMBA programs worldwide. (2013)
- The Wall Street Journal ranked UNC No. 13 among EMBA programs. (2010)
- The Aspen Institute ranked UNC Kenan-Flagler No. 9 among the world's most socially responsible business schools. (2011)
What’s your potential ROI?
Here’s what some of our students recently said:
"What drove home the decision for me was UNC's cost-to-geography-to-ranking relationship. UNC is one of only two schools on the East Coast ranked in the top 25 of the various rankings and with tuition below $100K."
"ROI for me has been impressive. I essentially doubled my salary within two months of graduation by landing a position as the lead program manager for a real estate consulting services contract supporting a major federal agency. In the client's words, the MBA from a top program helped assure them they were getting top talent."
But don’t take our word for it.
Attend an information session and visit a class
- Talk with our students. We'll even be glad to connect you with a student or alum who has family or work commitments similar to yours. Just ask.
- Read about the experiences of current students and alumni at EMBAtalk.
- Follow us on Twitter to learn about EMBA news and upcoming events.